LL-L "Etymology" 2007.10.31 (01) [E/S]

Wed Oct 31 14:56:28 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  31 October 2007 - Volume 01

From: jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2007.10.30 (04) [E]

Beste Lowlannners,

thanks for all your interesting thoughts and informations about the mystic
development of 'to dwell'.
Meanwhile I'm becoming suspicious that in ancient time there may have been
two similar words which melted at any point but the etymologicans didn't
realize.

Surely I shall never be able to use this word correctly because my Low Saxon
mind will refuse its obedience ;-)!

Allerbest!

Jonny Meibohm