LL-L "Names" 2008.09.09 (02) [E]

Tue Sep 9 19:18:30 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L - 09 September 2008 - Volume 02

From: Wolfram Antepohl <wolfram at antepohl.se>
Subject: LL-L "Names" 2008.09.08 (01) [E/French/German]

Wow, I am really impressed - thanks for lots f fascinating information!
Obviously my surname is VERY lowlandish. Luc, concerning Krakenpohl: The
name is mentioned in my "Deutsche Nachnamen". I checked it up in the
internet version of the German phone book and couldn't find any entry. An
extinct family? Kranepohl (crane pond) I have seen as well. I am doing my
best to keep the Antepohls alive ... (all bearers of that name seem to
belong to the same family originally). If any of you should happy to know
any "Eendepoels" I'd be happy to try to get in touch with them.

Greetings

Wolfram

--

Wolfram Antepohl

Lindesbergsgatan 4

582 53 Linköping

013-125243

073-6002667

wolfram at antepohl.se

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Names

Wolfram wrote above:

I am doing my best to keep the Antepohls alive ... [...] If any of you
should happy to know any "Eendepoels" I'd be happy to try to get in touch
with them.

Uh-oh! Ladies, be on your guard, especially if your name is Eendepoel!

Cheerio!