LL-L "Traditions" 2009.08.12 (01) [EN]

Wed Aug 12 17:09:06 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 12 August 2009 - Volume 01
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Tradition" 2009.08.10 (03) [DE-EN]

I was told about the Sandman as a kid, but my parents could easily have got
the idea from American films etc (including a song by the Andrews Sisters I
believe).  I'll have to ask my mother if she heard of him when she was
little. Since her parents would have grown up in the late 19th C they would
be unlikely to be very affected by American media.

Paul
Derby
England