LL-L "Language promotion" 2009.12.30 (06) [EN]

Thu Dec 31 01:58:29 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 30 December 2009 - Volume 06

From: M.-L. Lessing <marless at gmx.de>
Subject: LL-L "Language promotion" 2009.12.30 (05) [EN]

Hello Reinhard,

upps, an empty answer just slipped out, sorry! Yes, that was what the smiley
was about. "Perfectly understandable" means: I got what the people talked
about, and I mostly got what they wanted to say on the matter. I could have
paraphrased it in German (or Platt :-)), if no great detail would be
required. For a foreign language that is quite good, isn't it? I feel proud
and satisfied :-)

Hartlich!

Marlou

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Language promotion

You're welcome, Marlou.

"Perfectly understandable"?! Are you sure?

... Was that what the smiley was about?

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Yep, Marlou. I'm insanely proud of you.

Reinhard/Ron