LL-L "Resources" 2009.02.04 (03) [E]

Wed Feb 4 15:53:08 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 04 February 2009 - Volume 03

From: Paul Tatum <ptatum at blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2009.01.25 (01) [E]

Hi Ivison,
I've recently been reading the psalms given in Orrin, and also notes I made
from T.L Markey 'North Sea Germanic Reader'. I've not found much on the Net,
not even Titus has any. My copy of Markey's table of the pronouns for OLF is
as follows:

Masc sg.
Nom. he, hie
Acc. imo
Gen. sin, is
Dat. imo

Fem sg.
N. -
A. sie
G. iro
D. iro

Neut sg
NA it
G. sin,is
D. imo

Plural, all genders
N. sia, sie
A. sia
G. iro
D. im
Hope I copied them correctly :)

Paul Tatum.

From: ipm7d at oi.com.br <mailto:ipm7d at oi.com.br>
Subject: Thanks

Thanks Ron,

 I think that book's gonna help me a lot.

 Best wishes,

 Ivison.