LL-L "Anthems" 2009.02.15 (01) [E]

Sun Feb 15 19:06:55 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 15 February 2009 - Volume 01

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Anthems" 2009.02.14 (07) [E]

Luc,

Currently, the Scottish Parliament has no jurisdiction on foreign or
immigration policy, something the Scottish Nationalists would naturally like
to change.

Paul

Derby

England

----------

From: Tom Carty <cartyweb at hotmail.com>

As reguards passport control, all Britain is one, there is no autonomy...

Tom

Poetry on all topics...
______________________________

__
Writings in Rhyme
www.writingsinrhyme.com
www.lulu.com/cartyweb

----------

From: M.-L. Lessing <marless at gmx.de>
Subject: LL-L "Anthems" 2009.02.14 (06) [E]

Of course Scotland has its own soccer team!!, and I hope you all know the
charming "anthem" the charming Mc Calmans made for them? If not, click here
http://www.marless.de/scotland. (I'll delete it soon again.)

What a beautiful season that was altogether, especially for football fans!
You all remember the nation that finally won in Italy? :-) It was the nation
that later sent the hapless Berti Vogts to Scotland :-))

And how long ago...! Can it be that we are growing old?! :-)

Hartlich!

Marlou