LL-L "Lexicon" 2009.02.20 (04) [E]

Fri Feb 20 23:00:21 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 20 February 2009 - Volume 04

From: Tom Mc Rae <thomas.mcrae at bigpond.com>
Subject: LL-L "Lexicon" 2009.02.20 (02) [E]

On 21/02/2009, at 1:36 AM,  Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <
roger.thijs at euro-support.be> wrote:

One sort of information are printed documents from within the family.

My question is just this, are these types of documents also printed in other
lowland countries?

And *what names* do they get locally?

All with the name of the deceased, dates and place of birth and death, as
also the name of the (eventually deceased) spouse,

and at the bottom the 4 family names (parents of both deceased and spouse)

Never encountered this in Edinburgh but here in Brisbane this funeral custom
is common within the Anglican Church of Australia.

In my own church the Order of Service is included in the booklet. It also
applies to weddings but menus are not included.

Regards

Tom Mc Rae

Brisbane

AUSTRALIA