LL-L "Language programming" 2009.01.26 (08) [E]

Tue Jan 27 03:39:57 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 26 January 2009 - Volume 08

heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk <heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk> asked:

> I wonder why som many / so much of Pinker's books grate on my nerves?

Maybe because he is getting rich and famous!   ;-)

Mike || マイク || माईक || Мика || માઈક || მაიქ || ਮਾਈਕ
מייק || மாஇக் || Miqueu || U C > || ما یک || Mihangel
Dr Michael W Morgan
Ishara Foundation || ईशारा फॉउंडेशन  || イシャラ基金
Mumbai/Bombay *|* मुंबई *|* ムンバイ/ボンベイ (インド)
www.ishara.org