LL-L "Technica" 2009.03.11 (06) [E]

Wed Mar 11 21:42:35 UTC 2009

From: Brooks, Mark <mark.brooks at twc.state.tx.us>
Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2009.03.11 (04) [E]

I don’t know if it will show when I mail this back to you, but the “header”
on all of the Lowlands emails has started looking like this:

span.gi {mso-style-name:gi;} span.gd {mso-style-name:gd;} span.go
{mso-style-name:go;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in
1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I believe it started showing up like that at the beginning of this week.
The rest of the email, including the body, looks normal though.  Even the
“special characters.”

Mark Brooks