LL-L "Member' news" 2009.11.07 (03) [EN]

Sat Nov 7 19:39:12 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 07 November 2009- Volume 03

From: Wesley Parish <wes.parish at paradise.net.nz>
Subject: LL-L "Member's' news" 2009.11.06 (04) [EN]

> From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
 >  Subject: Members' news
>
> Dear Lowlanders,
>
> So here's a nice piece of news about our member Hannelore Hinz (
> http://lowlands-l.net/hanne/).
 >
> Would you believe that Hanne of ours just received the first prize in the
> 2009 *Nordkurier* Low Saxon literature competition? (In my case the answer
> is clearly "Yes!")
>
> I have added to Hanne's website the news with links:
>
> Plattdüütsch: http://lowlands-l.net/hanne/nds/ihrn.php
 > Hochdeutsch: http://lowlands-l.net/hanne/de/ehren.php
 > English: http://lowlands-l.net/hanne/en/honors.php
 >
> The prize is for Hanne's poem "Poppen-Slaapleed" ("Dolls' Lullaby").
>
> *Congratulations, Hanne!*

And so say all of us,
And so say all of us,
For she's a jolly good poet,
For she's a jolly good poet,
For she's a jolly good poet,
And so say all of us!

Congratulations and well done!  Keep up the good work, Hanne!

Wesley

-----
George Kelischek - "To impress those high-tech computer types,
tell them what an Ocarina really is:
an animal-activated-solid-state-
multi-frequency-sound-synthesizer."
-----