LL-L "Projects" 2010.03.31 (04) [EN-TR]

Thu Apr 1 02:58:44 UTC 2010

*L O W L A N D S - L - 31 March 2010 - Volume 04*
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Projects

[English summary below]

Sevgili Türk dostlarımız,

Biz yıldönümü projemizin özetinin Türkçe versiyonunu gerekir.

http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/

Kim bana çevirmek için yardım istiyor?

Şimdiye kadar mevcut versiyonları:

İngilizce: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents.php

Fransızca: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-fr.php

Almanca: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-de.php

Danca: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-da.php

Felemenkçe: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-nl.php

İspanyolca: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-es.php

Portekizce: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-pt.php

Rusça: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-ru.php

Endonezce/Malay dili: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-id-my.php

Japonca: http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-ja.php

Çince (geleneksel): http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-zh-fanti.php

Çince (sadeleştirilmiş):
http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/contents-zh-jianti.php

Lütfen benim özel adresine yazınız (sassisch at yahoo.com).

Şimdiden teşekkür ederim.

Saygılarımızla,
Reinhard/Ron
Seattle, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri

***

Our Anniversary project (http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/) attracts more
and more visitors, is the by far most popular of our online presentations.
The number of Turkish visitors is remarkably large and is growing, at least
in part because several Turkish sites link to this project. I am very happy
about this development. Although I assume that most Turkish visitors have
some English reading ability, I hope to add a Turkish version of the
language variety index to make it easier for our Turkish friends to select
pages that are of interest to them. (Other language versions have helped to
increase the number of visits from corresponding countries, such as China,
Japan, Russia, Indonesia and Malaysia.) My Turkish is rusty, and I therefore
need some help. I would be very grateful if someone would either translate
the language index or check my draft translation.

I would also very much welcome help with an Arabic version.

Please bear in mind that all this is part of an educational undertaking, a
contribution to helping people learn about Lowlands languages and language
diversity in general.

Thanks and regards,
Reinhard/Ron
Seattle, USA