LL-L "Language varieties" 2010.08.13 (01) [EN]

Fri Aug 13 18:05:01 UTC 2010

*L O W L A N D S - L - 13 August 2010 - Volume 01
*lowlands.list at gmail.com - http://lowlands-l.net/
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>

Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2010.08.11 (04) [EN-NL]

Dear Lowlanners,

our "prodigal son" ;-), Piet Bult, tonight sent me his interesting answer to
our thread about some people seemingly talking more, harder and louder as
others do.

I've got his permission to hand it down to the list.

(BTW: I'm very glad to hear that he will come back soon!)

With kind regards

Jonny Meibohm

Lower Saxony, Germany