LL-L "Member news" 2010.05.19 (01) [EN]

Wed May 19 16:33:21 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 19 May 2010 - Volume 01
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Subject: Member news

Dear Lowlanders,

The following link will take you to a video-recorded segment of the Belgian
TV program “Alles goed”.

http://tinyurl.com/27gb5eh

It features our own Denis Dujardin and another gentleman ("the owner"), but
these two just act as the sidekicks of the actual celebrity: Merlijn, the
horned owl of Kortrijk. Denis is being interviewed as the founder of the Owl
Society (effectively as Merlijn’s publicist).

Being the true celebrity that he is, Merlijn has his own Facebook fan club
with lots of photographs and more fans than you can shake a stick at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Merlijn/114131925284625

There are relevant links at our Facebook Village Commons (which currently
has 45 members):
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118916521473498

Regards, and happy Shavuot!
Reinhard/Ron