poem source

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 8 18:01:26 UTC 2010

Thank you, John Bierhorst, for your reply. I first saw the poem in 1971
or 72,  before there was "New Age," in a book titled_Technicians of the
Sacred_, whence I copied it. I came across it the other day and was
wondering what the original Nahuatl look like.

Best regards,

Michael McCafferty

Quoting jbierhorst at aol.com: