FW: booth in the publishers' room

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Feb 23 20:19:38 UTC 2004

Here's what I got from LSA:

----------

The cost of an 8'  x 10' booth is $600 plus the cost of renting display
tables and chairs (usually around $300).

I will add you to my list of publishers and see that you receive the
exhibitor mailing in June. Once you see that, you can probably make a more
educated decision. The deadline for reserving space for the 2005 January
meeting will be 1 October 2004.

Thanks for your interest.

Mary Niebuhr
Exhibits Coordinator

So we're looking at about $1000, ouch! But if we pool our resources, we
can make it work. I guess we don't really have to do anything until June
except think about it now and then. I'll post that mailing when I get it,
and we can try to round up 5-10 participants and work on our plan. We
should probably add the cost of a banner into that...

Heidi