LSA office hours

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Dec 13 19:35:57 UTC 2005

Baden,
A "5 steps to becoming an OLAC data provider" handout
would be a really useful item to have just in general!!
If you could whip up something like that, I will undertake
to print copies and bring them along. Don't make a
tri-fold brochure, if you please - I get really tired of
folding those things.

And we won't know for sure about the access issue until
we get there. My guess is that we will be able to find a
place with access within a few yards of the room, if not
in the room itself, where a couple of people could sit
together and look at a laptop. So we can use the office
hours room as a meeting point and wander in and out as needed.

Heidi