LSA Annual Meeting Albuquerque 2006, initial invitation list

Gary Holton gary.holton at UAF.EDU
Mon Mar 21 18:02:26 UTC 2005

Heidi,

I contacted Melissa Axelrod at UNM -- they are definitely interested in
participating in any way -- either presenting or helping to facilitate.
I think we could assign her just about any topic if you want UNM to be
one of the presenters.

Gary