FW: Digitizing photos?

Eleonora Deak wmlinguist at KISSER.NET.AU
Mon Feb 21 03:15:11 UTC 2005

----------
From: wmlinguist at kisser.net.au
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:35:57 +0800
To: Doug Marmion <dem at coombs.anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Digitizing photos?

In the neg scanning program, there's should be a thing you (or the customer
assistant) can go into to select the right film channel (so different
channels have the densities set to suit the needs of different film brands'
idiocyncracies - just like on the print machine - except most places don't
bother because it gets a bit fiddly. Ask about it and maybe offer to pay a
bit extra.

Eleonora