IPA-SIL keyboard layout for Mac OSX v. 0.6 (alpha)

Frances Kofod fkofod at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Mon Oct 23 05:24:17 UTC 2006

I  too have tried to install DoulosSIL4 and CharisSIL4 in my new
iBook G4 system 10.4.4 (not a new Intel Mac) so that I can use IPA. I
followed the directions for installation and the font titles come up
as possibility for choice in eg Microsoft word but remain looking
like Times and some other normal font.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Frances Kofod