online dictionary

Jane Simpson Sydney jane.simpson at SYDNEY.EDU.AU
Tue May 25 05:17:06 UTC 2010

You could also look at the Project for Free Electronic Dictionaries
http://pfed.info/about/  and  Kirrkirr http://nlp.stanford.edu/kirrkirr/,
for further ideas

--
JANE SIMPSON | Associate Professor and Chair of Department
Linguistics | Arts

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 227, Transient F12 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 3655  | F +61 2 9351 7572  | M +61 427 622 428