ELAN to Toolbox batch process

Paul Trilsbeek Paul.Trilsbeek at mpi.nl
Thu Dec 8 16:38:34 UTC 2011

Hello John,

Batch conversion from Toolbox to ELAN v.v. and Praat to ELAN v.v. is currently high on the priority list to be included in one of the next ELAN releases, however I can't give you an exact date when it will be done.

In the mean time, if you decide to write the script and you think it might be of use to others as well, we would be happy to include it on the ELAN "third party resources" page: http://www.lat-mpi.eu/tools/elan/thirdparty

Best regards,

Paul Trilsbeek
MPI for Psycholinguistics