ARC funding for fieldwork

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:53:19 UTC 2012

Amongst researchers there is a black economy in connection reports, surveys
etc that are otherwise locked up by lawyers.
Anyone want to start a secret shadow repository? MiningLeaks?

--

  Are you doing linguistic research? Do you have something interesting to
say about language in Australia, all the while failing to contribute to *Fully