[RNLD] Conference Travel Funding

Dorothea Hoffmann hoffmann.dorothea at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 13 03:21:16 UTC 2012

Hallo!

I am looking for conference travel funding resources.

In particular, I am wondering if anybody had some suggestions for me to find
funding for conference travel to the 3rd International Conference on
Language Documentation and Conservation (ICLDC) in Hawaii next year.

I am a postdoc at the University of Chicago  at the moment, but my grant
does not cover conference travel and as a postdoctoral fellow I am also in
some sort of 'limbo' at the university, because I am not officially staff
and as a result, admin cannot help me to find funding there.

Since I am in the Daly area in Northern Australia at the moment on
fieldwork, I only have limited internet access and am therefore trying to
find out most things via email which I can check regularly.

Thanks already very much for your suggestions!

Dr. Dorothea Hoffmann

Postdoctoral Fellow
The University of Chicago
Department of Linguistics