: [RNLD] Links between publication and sound corpus

Colleen Hattersley colhatts at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 18 02:17:22 UTC 2013

Ruth and others
At the recent ALW there was some discussion about a company that associates
sound to a printed document. The sound is heard by swiping a special
pen-like instrument over particular spots on the page.  Not sure if this
process would be suitable for academic documents but it might be worth
investigating.  Here is the linkk: http://www.printingasia.com/
Colleen Hattersley

--
*Colleen*