[RNLD] List or review of language apps

Ben Foley ben at cbmm.io
Thu Feb 23 22:27:39 EST 2017

Hi Samantha

I've shared a list of some that I came across while working on 'Angkety Map', the First Languages Australia digital resources report. I'll clean up the list a little, and check that links are still valid.

The list is on Google Drive here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1RkEBaHaeepDcE?domain=goo.gl

The report is here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/V810B2Sw88qDS9?domain=firstlanguages.org.au

regards,
Ben