[RNLD] Consult -- Running FLEx/LexiquePro/SayMore with CrossOver

David Nash david.nash at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 7 18:18:31 EDT 2017

I am happily using VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org on my
MacBookPro to run FLEx and other Windows applications which require the
.NET framework. (For earlier/simpler Windows applications like Toolbox
or LexiquePro I use WINE https://www.winehq.org/, because that is
simpler -- when it works!)  The catch with virtualisers like VirtualBox
that a purchased Windows is required for installation.
David