[RNLD] applied linguistics and documentation/description projects

Brenda Boerger brenda_boerger at sil.org
Sun Jul 8 08:36:14 EDT 2018

Mark,

Could you give fuller references for the two you quoted? I’ve taken student
interns for fieldwork with multi-focus projects, which have led to renewed
interest in language and culture. Not sure if that scratches where you
itch.

~b

Brenda H. Boerger, PhD, Coordinator
SIL Language and Culture Documentation Services
7500 West Camp Wisdom Road
Dallas, TX 75236      USA

Mobile: 972-273-9356
Skype ID:  brenda_boerger1
https://www.sil.org/biography/brenda-h-boerger

*Summer Intern Office: 210 Member Services Bldg, 972-708-7400, x2899*