Moken and Moklen (fwd)

Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong yuphapha at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 10 23:05:08 UTC 2003

FYI-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:03:38 -1000
From: Michael Larish <larish at hawaii.edu>
To: rehg at hawaii.edu, ling-l at hawaii.edu
Cc: linguist at hawaii.edu
Subject: Moken and Moklen

Aloha, UH-Manoa Folks:
      Somebody please steal my doctoral dissertation, read it, and give
me some
feedback!  It concerns the Moken and Moklen of Burma and Thailand:
linguistic
descriptions, ethnographic matters, and historical comparative work.
Since I
finished it in 1999, I have gotten almost no feedback from graduate
students or
other scholars.     --Osh Larish (teaching on the Big Island...up for
tenure and
promotion to Assistant Professor at HawCC).
*****
Michael "Osh" Larish, Ph.D., Instructor in English & Ling, HawCC *
Educational Policy Chair, Phi Theta Kappa Co-Advisor *
Tel: 974-7452 (office) @ PB 1-10 (mauka of Old Gym, Upper Campus) *
Office Hours: M 1-2, T 9-10, R 4:30-5:30, F 11-11:50 in PB 1-10 *
W 1-2 in the Learning Center (x47503) *
974-7421 (msg. @ Liberal Arts), Fax: 974-7757, Mailbox: EKH 202 *
*****