Cambodian [Khmer]: Huffman's manual on-line?

Doug Cooper doug at th.net
Wed Nov 12 11:20:28 UTC 2003

Greetings to all.

  Re the Huffman manual, Mr. Mazard is sending me a CD;
I'll DjVu it and put it up somewhere.

  Re the Chuon Nath dictionary, I've gotten two responses:

Maurice Bauhahn:  "My digital copy of the Chuon Nath dictionary
will not be released until converted into Unicode."

Norbert Klein (of Khmer Forum):
"Yes, our colleagues did input all entries words of the Chuon Nath
dictionary into a file by the IKWS system, and we have the file.
  "But during later developments, the Cambodian government
working group on Khmer UNICODE decided not to use the IKWS
system, and the working model we have in the office expired.
  "On the other hand I was recently told that the present working
group might be interested to get our file again...
  "Can you please let me know more in detail what you would like
to have the file for, and I will see what we can do."

  On behalf of all SEALANG and SEALTEACH subscribers, I
will now begin to hold my breath.
  Best,
  Doug Cooper