Fici Giusti's new book on Slavic passives

Loren A. Billings BILLINGS at PUCC.BITNET
Wed Apr 19 23:42:18 UTC 1995

I have recently learned that Francesca FICI GIUSTI recently published the
following book:

Fici Giusti, Francesca (1994)  _Il passivo nelle lingue slave.  Tipologia
     e semantica._  Milano:  Franco Angeli.

I have confirmed its existence in the Nov. 1994 issue of _Giornale della
Libreria_, which reports that its ISBN is 88-204-887.

Unfortunately no library in either RLIN or OCLC (two on-line catalog nets)
has catalogued this book, and I would very much like to get my hands on it
as soon as possible.

Would some kind librarian out there please forward this message to SlavBibs.
It is most likely on the acquisitions database of some North American
research library (not generally open to the public).  Anyone else interested
in helping could ask the reference librarian at their library if it is in
such a state.  (I'm told that often such books linger on a shelf waiting for
some other library to go through the effort of cataloging the book, then a
bunch of other libraries use that first entry to catalog their own copy of
the book.  Hopefully there is such a copy somewhere nearby.

Thanks in advance,  --Loren Billings (billings at princeton.edu)

P.S.  If ever anyone wants me to look something up at my home libraries
(Princeton and Rutgers), I'd be happy to return the favor.  --LAB