Translation-course materials

Loren A. Billings BILLINGS at PUCC.BITNET
Mon Dec 11 22:02:04 UTC 1995

Dear colleagues:

I'll be teaching a Russian-to-English translation class to third-year
students.  I'd like ideas of materials, etc.--including fun WWW sites--to
have them look at.

I am aware of one somewhat specialized book _Political Russian_, by
Natasha Simes and Richard Robin, published by Kendall Hunt.  (As a student
in ca. 1989 I used proofs of that book; I haven't seen the final version
yet, however.)

I'd appreciate any other info you all might be able to offer.  Write to me
(billings at mailer.fsu.edu) and I'll post a summary.  --Loren Billings