Language Programs Page Updated

David J. Galloway djg11 at cornell.edu
Sun Dec 22 14:39:47 UTC 1996

All submissions to the Intensive Language Programs page received by 12/20
have been added.  If you notice a problem with the presentation of your
program, please inform me as soon as possible.

A minor note:  please check the page before you send information and a
request to be included -- often I add material which is posted on SEELANGS
or which is published in the AATSEEL Newsletter (links only), so your
program might already be listed.

The page will not be updated over the next two weeks; material received
within that time will be uploaded the week of January 6th.

Happy New Year!

David J. Galloway
Slavic Studies
236 Goldwin Smith Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 272-8350
Email:  djg11 at cornell.edu

AATSEEL Intensive Language Programs page:
http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/intensive-programs/index.html
Queries:  dgallo at clover.slavic.pitt.edu