how to get GOLOSA II

Gregg Opelka U22733%UICVM.bitnet at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Wed Feb 7 22:26:10 UTC 1996

Can one of you please help me out? I'm trying to get two copies of
GOLOSA, the 2nd volume. I called Prentice Hall and was told that the 2nd
volume can't be purchased over the phone, but rather must be bought by
mail order to Des Moines. They then proceeded to tell me that they don't
currently have the 2nd volume in stock and it's not known when they will
have it. I have used the first volume with my beginning students and now
want to move on to the second, which I need in a hurry. Does anyone have
any information on this? Also, are there cassettes which accompany the
second volume? The Prentice-Hall folk didn't seem to know. Spasibo
zaranee. -- Gregg Opelka (gregg.opelka at ala.org)