web addresses

KAREN RONDESTVEDT RONDEST at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Fri Apr 25 19:09:46 UTC 1997

This discussion gives me a chance to remind SEELANGers about our REESWeb:

Under "Directory of Internet Resources by Discipline" you'll find "Language,
Literature...." There you'll find lots and lots of interesting and useful
links already assembled.

If you discover a good site that's not listed there, please send it to me and
we'll add it. We're really trying to keep this site as comprehensive and
up-to-date as possible.

Karen

-*-  Karen Rondestvedt, Slavic Bibliographer
-*-  University of Pittsburgh Library System
-*-  rondest at vms.cis.pitt.edu
-*-  Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~rondest/