About Slovenia

Ken Miyamoto kmymt at crisp.net
Thu Aug 14 20:56:21 UTC 1997

Hi list members,

I've recently subscribed to this list. Now I am specializing in
Christian ecumenism, but before I majored in Slavic studies,
particularly in Russian and Serbo-Croat. More that 15 years ago, I
spent two years in the former Yugoslavia studying linguistics and am
still interested in the former Yugoslavia as well as Russia.

I'm writing this post since I have a question. Is there any book
available in English on the history and language of Slovenia. As for
Slovene (or Slovenian?), I only know _Colloquial Slovene_ published
by Routledge (I don't now remember its author though I own it). I
also want to know any works on Primoz Trubar.

Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks.

Regards,

Ken Miyamoto
MIYAMOTO Ken, or Ken C. Miyamoto
Princeton, NJ