Blue Devillishness

rf87 Robert_A_FRADKIN at umail.umd.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:58:00 UTC 1997

This is a response to Clark Troy's posting and since I am new on the list I
haven't quite learned to read the directions for replying and posting. I
think I've already sent this to him and tried to send it to the listserv. If
that got through and this is a second time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Bob Fradkin