Russian economic term

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at yt.cache.waseda.ac.jp
Tue May 19 00:29:54 UTC 1998

Hello,
Apart from my being enlightened that the term "moral depreciation" has
somewhat degenerated into common use in the Russian environment,
I would like to remind those new comers to civilized world (it`s
only ten years since they joined us) that we, in the course of
discussion or debate, do not think it important at all WHOSE assertion
prevails, i.e. WHO wins the debate, but are interested in what exactly
is the FACT or the right LOGIC.
   Civilized people slight others by being more polite, not the
other way round.

Cheers,
Tsuji