Multilingual support in Windows 98 ?

FRISON Philippe Philippe.FRISON at coe.fr
Tue Oct 13 14:53:05 UTC 1998

I would much appreciate to get feed-back information on the
compatibility of Windows 98 and cyrillic characters.
So please reply the list.
Perhaps I'll get at last an answer on how it could be possible to adapt
the French AZERTY keyboard to its phonetic cyrillic equivalent (under
Windows 95, Windows NT or Windows 98).

Best regards

Philippe