CFP: comp lit and translation conference

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Oct 13 15:20:37 UTC 1998

For graduate students interested in issues of translation, a conference
opportunity in Western Ontario.  If interested, please contact the
conferences organizers listed in the message, at <sinemeth at julian.uwo.ca>,
<maguzy at julian.uwo.ca> or <jgrant at julian.uwo.ca>.  The deadline for
proposals is listed as October 15: