Not only Bakhtin

Kildsig kildsig at usa.net
Wed Jun 9 22:15:48 UTC 1999

Oh, dear.... Let's talk money (and other people's money too) instead of
waisting our time on pondering over some idea.

An academic wandering about earning money should leave the world of learning
and studying and enter the world of business - (more) staisfaction
guaranteed. Cvetaeves could be kept as a hobby.

So what discussion?

N.R.Kildsig