ISO advice about Romanian elem students & language learning (fwd)

Devin Browne dpbrowne+ at PITT.EDU
Wed Feb 16 02:25:30 UTC 2000

This message is from a good friend of mine who is now working in Romania.
If you can offer her any suggestions, please contact her directly at
<juliethunt at hotmail.com>.

Thanks!