Mac help?

Henry W. Pickford HWPickford at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Sep 24 19:42:16 UTC 2000

I have a G3 powerbook running OS 9, with cyrillic language kits installed,
use IE 4.5 for Mac, yet cannot read russian webpages in any encoding I ring
through using the pull-down "View" menu.

I can use cyrillic in MS Word, so I know the fonts are installed and
working correctly in that application at least.

Can anyone help or recommend a website that can?

Thanks.
Henry