History of Slavonic languages

Christopher J. Syrnyk seej at VT.EDU
Thu May 31 16:15:03 UTC 2001

Even though I am not a linguist, I have to agree with Wayles. Should
I assume that Wayles is referring to the Eleventh Scholarly Edition
of the E.B? Wayles, or do you simply refer us to the "latest" edtion?
As for Vinokur's book, the introduction alone is worth one's trouble.

Best,
Christopher Syrnyk

--
* * * * *