Using the textbook Mir Russkikh

Elisabeth Elliott eelliott at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 20 20:15:21 UTC 2001

Dear SEELangers,

I'm using the text book Mir Russkikh by Dabars, Morris, and Stramnova
for the first time this year and I would be very grateful  if someone
could help me with a few questions.

Is there an instructor's manual?  And if so, how would can I get a copy?

Approximately how much time have you devoted to a lesson?

Thanks in advance, and please reply off-line: eelliott at northwestern.edu

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Elliott

Elisabeth Elliott, Ph.D.
Russian Lecturer
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
2001 Sheridan Road
Andersen Hall #4230 (4th floor)
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208-2206