Biblioteka imeni Lenina

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at mtu-net.ru
Fri Sep 21 02:53:52 UTC 2001

Bonjour Seelangers and James Bailey,
you wrote:
James> When I was in Moscow a year ago the main book fund in the Lenin
James> Library (State???) was closed.  I was told that it might be reopened this
James> past summer.  Does anyone know whether the library is actually
 functioning
James> again?
I suppose that Biblioteka imeni Lenina works not in full strength (something may
function), but they have opened the web-site www.rsl.ru and are selling some
files of some books. E.g. my book of 300 pages in *.doc costs around 30 USD.
No comments.
Truly Yours,
Dr. Val Belyanin     vbelyanin at mtu-net.ru
Professor of Russian, Moscow State University <www.cie.ru>