OCR Scanners for Russian

Marissa Polsky Polsky at ACTR.ORG
Mon Jan 7 16:13:39 UTC 2002

Dear Seelangers,

Our office is currently looking for a text scanner for the Russian Language.  I know that many exist, in the past I was told that most were very low quality and took more time than if I were to just re-type the text.

I know that times have changed, and technology improves.  Does anyone out there have a recommendation for an OCR Russian text scanner?

Thanks for your help.