Displaying Cyrillic in OE and IE under Mac OS X

gadassov gadassov at IFRANCE.COM
Thu Jun 27 16:34:48 UTC 2002

le 27/06/02 13:55, Steve Marder à asred at COMCAST.NET a écrit :

> Dear Seelangers,
>
> Previously, under System 9.2.2, I was able to compose e-mail in Cyrillic
> using Outlook Express. I was also able to display in Cyrillic received mail
> written in Cyrillic. Now, under OS X, I find I am unable to display Cyrillic
> in either incoming or outgoing messages in Outlook Express. The rendering of
> incoming Russian mail is in the form of question marks.

Use the application "mail", from apple, that is in your dock : it is
perfect. Outlook is not convenient with OS X.
For OS 8: Eudora with Eudora cyrillic tables
For OS 9: Outlook express
For OS X: Mail

> Is this unicode?

Yes it is.