student

Anna Rakityanskaya rakitya at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Mar 21 16:12:24 UTC 2002

I think the key issue here is the fact that those foreign students are
actually taking classes ABROAD, which (to a Russian) makes it a LANGUAGE
AND CULTURE PRACTICE (i. e. "stazhirovka") more than just plain STUDYING.

Best,

Anna Rakityanskaya
University of Texas at Austin