WORD to PDF conversion

Miriam Margala miriam at LING.ROCHESTER.EDU
Wed Oct 2 15:08:12 UTC 2002

I heard he's been trying to correct the pronunciation, I've heard a
couple of announcers at least trying to pronounce his name shatan.
There's an anecdote (true or not??), when Miro complained about the
pronunciation [Satan], a friend of his replied - to hell with it, Miro.
:-)))