Trasyanka and surzhik

Sabine Doenninghaus Sabine.Doenninghaus at UNIBAS.CH
Thu Jun 5 10:56:46 UTC 2003

Dear Elena,

you are looking for publications on the phenomenon "trasyanka" in Belarus. Try
the following article:

Korjakov, Ju.B. (2002), Jazykovaja situacija v Belorussii, in: Voprosy
jazykoznanija 2, pp. 109-127.

Best wishes,
Sabine Dönninghaus

Dr.phil.habil. Sabine Dönninghaus